Hardik Pandya is the man behind significant victories of India in recent times. Pandya is one of the fittest and popular cricketers in the world. Hardik Pandya net worth is Rs.37 Crore in 2021. He is one of the top all-rounders in the Indian cricket team.
Hardik Pandya’s Career Information.
- Test debut vs Sri Lanka at Galle International Stadium, Jul 26, 2017
- Last Test vs England at The Rose Bowl, Aug 30, 2018
- ODI debut vs New Zealand at Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association Stadium, Oct 16, 2016
- Last ODI vs England at Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Mar 28, 2021
- T20 debut vs Australia at Adelaide Oval, Jan 26, 2016
- Last T20 vs England at Narendra Modi Stadium, Mar 20, 2021
- IPL debut vs Royal Challengers Bangalore at M.Chinnaswamy Stadium, Apr 19, 2015
- Last IPL vs Delhi Capitals at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Nov 10, 2020
So let’s check what makes Hardik so Rich by checking out Hardik Pandya’s net worth.
Hardik Pandya’s Net Worth by Salary.
Hardik Pandya Net Worth is Rs.37 crores ($5 million). Hardik Pandya is one of the highest-paid Indian cricketers. The Mumbai Indians pays him a salary of Rs. 11 crores per year for playing in their IPL team.
BCCI gives a salary of Rs.2 to 3 crores every year to Hardik Pandya.
- For a test match, he gets Rs.16.3 lakh per match.
- For an ODI match, he gets Rs.6.5 lakh per match.
- For T20 matches he gets Rs.3.2 lakh per match.
Hardik Pandya’s Net Worth by Cars.
Hardik Pandya’s car collection is quite small but he owns car brands like Mercedes, Lamborghini and Audi.
- Range Rover Vogue – Rs. 60 lakh +
- Audi A6 – Rs. 60 lakh +
- Lamborghini Huracan – Rs. 6 crore +
- Mercedes G wagon – Rs. 2 crore +
- Porsche Cayenne – Rs. 2 crores +
- Jeep Compass – Rs. 25 lakh +
- Toyota Etios – Rs. 10 lakh +
Hardik Pandya Net Worth by Property.
Hardik Pandya currently lives in Mumbai and his Mumbai house worth is more than Rs.10 crores.
Hardik Pandya owns a designer house in Gujarat which he bought in the year 2016. The current value of his Gujarat house is Rs.2 crore.
He also owns multiple real-estate properties across the country worth Rs. 5.2 crore.
Hardik Pandya’s Net Worth by Brand Endorsements.
Hardik Pandya brand endorsement fee is Rs.1.25 to 1.5 crore. In 2020 Hardik generated an income of Rs.12 crore by his brand endorsements. Along with the advertisement, he also attends TV shows which also helps him to earn a lot.
Some of the brands endorsed by Hardik Pandya are:
- Monster Energy
- Hala Play
- Gulf Oil
- Star sports
- Sin Denim
This was all about Hardik Pandya’s Net Worth in 2021.
Hardik Pandya’s Batting Career Summary.
Hardik Pandya’s Bowling Career Summary.