Prithvi Pankaj Shaw made a name for himself with some groundbreaking performances in international cricket as well as in IPL. He is a right-handed batsman and right-arm off-break bowler. Prithvi Shaw net worth is between Rs.20 to Rs. 30 crores. Prithvi Shaw is going to play for Delhi capital in IPL 2021.
Prithvi Shaw Personnel Details.
Born – Nov 09, 1999 (21 years)
Birth Place – Thane, Maharashtra
Height – 5 foot 6 inch
Role – Batsman
Batting Style – Right Handed Bat
Bowling Style – Right-arm offbreak
Prithvi Shaw Career Information
- Test debut vs West Indies at Saurashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Oct 04, 2018
- Last Test vs Australia at Adelaide Oval, Dec 17, 2020
- ODI debut vs New Zealand at Seddon Park, Feb 05, 2020
- Last ODI vs New Zealand at Bay Oval, Feb 11, 2020
- IPL debut vs Punjab Kings at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Apr 23, 2018
- Last IPL vs Mumbai Indians at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Nov 05, 2020
Let’s check out Prithvi Shaw Net Worth:
Prithvi Shaw Net Worth by Salary.
Prithvi Shaw earns a good amount of money from Indian Premier League and also from the board of control for cricket (BCCI).
Prithvi made his IPL debut in 2018 from Delhi capitals. He gets Rs.1.2 crore from Delhi capitals. He has made Rs.3.6 crores by playing for Delhi since 2018.
Prithvi charges Rs.40,000 per match.
Prithvi Shaw Net Worth by Brand Endorsements.
Prithvi represents the Mumbai team in Ranji trophy and receives the salary for being a part of the side. He has several associations with brands like
- Protein X
Prithvi Shaw Net Worth by Cars
Prithvi Shaw owns a BMW and Fortuner car.
Prithvi Shaw Net Worth by Property.
Prithvi Shaw owns a house at Juhu Tara Road, Mumbai.
This was all about Prithvi Shaw net worth, in such a short span of career Prithvi has become one of the talented and big things in cricket, as he is compared to God of Cricket Sachin Tendulkar.
Prithvi Shaw Batting Career Summary