Steve Smith is an Australian cricketer and one of the top-ranked test batsmen in the world. Steve Smith is one of the richest sportsmen in Australia. In the IPL Auction 2021, Steve Smith is going to play with Delhi Capitals. Steve Smith Net Worth is Rs. 175 crores (AU$31 million). In IPL auction 2021 he was acquired by Delhi Capital for Rs.2.2 crores.
Steve Smith Career Information.
- Test debut vs Pakistan at Lord’s, Jul 13, 2010
- Last Test vs India at The Gabba, Jan 15, 2021
- ODI debut vs West Indies at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Feb 19, 2010
- Last ODI vs India at Manuka Oval, Dec 02, 2020
- T20 debut vs Pakistan at Melbourne Cricket Ground, Feb 05, 2010
- Last T20 vs India at Sydney Cricket Ground, Dec 08, 2020
- IPL debut vs Mumbai Indians at Wankhede Stadium, Apr 06, 2012
- Last IPL vs Kolkata Knight Riders at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Nov 01, 2020
Let’s check out Steve Smith’s Net Worth.
Steve Smith Net Worth:
Steve Smith Net Worth by Salary
Steve Smith’s net worth is estimated at a whopping Rs.175 crores. He made his debut in 2010 and surely is the highest-paid Australian cricketer. His current estimated yearly salary is AU $2 million.
Steve Smith Net Worth by Property
Steve Smith owns a house in Vaucluse, Sydney Australia. His Sydney-based house is worth AU $6.6 million (Rs.37 crore).
Steve Smith is actively involved in real estate where he buys properties, renovates them, and then rents or sells them off. This adds a range of AU $10 million to his net worth.
Steve Smith Net Worth by Investments
Steve Smith has invested AU$ 100,000 in the start-up “Koala”. In 2015 he invested this big sum of money in the start-up for a healthy 10% stake and he also acts as a brand ambassador for the brand.” Koala” is a mattress and furniture company that is currently valued at around AU $150 million.
Steve Smith Net Worth by Brand Endorsements
Steve Smith has earned income through his various deals with brands like
- New Balance
- Commonwealth bank
- Weet Bix
Steve Smith Net Worth by Cars
Steve Smith owns Big brands Car likes BMW M2, Audi Q7, Range Rover, and Rolls Royce. His investment in cars is Rs. 8.6 crores (AU$1.5 million).
This was all about Steve Smith’s net worth in 2021.
Steve Smith Awards:
- 2015 – Sir Garfield Sobers Trophy (ICC Cricketer of the Year)
- 2015, 2017 – ICC Test Player of the Year
- 2015, 2016, 2017 – ICC Test Team of the Year
- 2015 – ICC ODI Team of the Year
- 2015, 2018 – Allan Border Medal
- 2015, 2018 – Australian Test Player of the Year
- 2015 – Australian One Day International Player of the Year
- 2017–18 – Compton–Miller Medal
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 – McGilvray Medal
- 2009–10, 2011–12 – Steve Waugh Award
- 2015- Wisden Cricketers of the Year