Virat Kohli is one of the most successful and modern-day contemporary batsmen in the world. He is the current captain of the Indian national cricket team. Virat Kohli’s net worth in rupees is Rs.688 crores.
Virat Kohli is the name which is successful in the cricket world and in the entertainment world. You cannot ignore him on the field or on your television screen.
So let’s check out Virat Kohli Net Worth in Rupees.
Virat Kohli is a Grade-A player, according to BCCI he gets Rs.1.25 crore as his retainer fee on annual basis and receives Rs.5 lakh, Rs.3 lakh and Rs.1.50 lakh for playing a test match, ODI match and a T20 match. His salary even includes Rs.5 crore as a bonus amount.
Virat Kohli has played in IPL career only for Royal Challengers Bangalore. He ranks among the top players of IPL every season. Royal Challengers Bangalore gives Virat Kohli a salary of Rs.18 crores every year. He earns million through various advertisements during the IPL. For Jio Virat has charged up to Rs.30 lakhs for an advertisement.
Virat Kohli’s net worth in Rupees from Brand Endorsements
Virat Kohli has recently become the most followed cricketer on Instagram. Kohli is known to make a huge income from brand endorsements of more than Rs.17 crore. Apparently, the charges Rs.4 crore per day.
In 2017 Kohli became the first Indian sportsperson to sign up Rs. 110 crore deal with a single brand – One8 and this deal is active till 2025.
According to Forbes Virat Kohli has a brand value of Rs.110 crore which is more than the famous footballer Lionel Messi. He carries over 18 brand endorsements. According to reports, Virat Kohli has charged Rs.3 crores for the year to put the MRF logo on his bat.
Manyavar, Puma, Godrej, Nestle India, Pepsi, Cinthol Deo, MRF, Boost, Fastrack, Reebok, Audi, Tissot are some of his well-known brand endorsements. He also owns his fashion brands Wrogn and One8.
Virat Kohli net worth in Rupees from Property.
Virat Kohli is known to reside in a gorgeous bungalow which is in Delhi. His dream house is full of marvellous interiors and exteriors. He also has multiple real estate properties and two more houses in Mumbai and Gurgaon. These three houses add more to Virat Kohli net worth in rupees.
The Mumbai house is situated in Bandra. It was bought by Kohli in 2012 for Rs.9 crore. The interior designing has an additional cost of Rs.1.5 crore to design the house according to Virat’s taste. Today in this house is worth Rs.35 crores.
Virat Kohli net worth in Rupees from Cars.
Virat Kohli love for cars is well known. Some of the cars which Kohli owns includes Mercedes, Audi, BMW and Volkswagen. Some were personally purchased by him and a few were gifted by the sponsors.
Virat Kohli bought Audi R8 in 2018. This is his favourite car which is priced around Rs. 3 crores.
Virat Kohli owns Renault Duster, Toyota Liva, Toyota Fortuner, AudiR8, Audi R5, Audi R8 LMX, Bentley Continental GT, AudiQ8, Land Rover Range Rover Vogue, Audi S6 and Lamborghini Gallardo.
Virat Kohli Facts :
- Virat Kohli has never been auctioned in the IPL
- Virat Kohli has the most runs in a single IPL season – 973 runs in 16 matches at an average of 81.08 and a strike rate of 152.03.
- Virat Kohli is the first cricketer to take a wicket off the 0th delivery in T20Is – England’s Kevin Pietersen was stumped by MS Dhoni after Kohli, who was bowling for the very first time in T20Is, bowled a wide ball which the former England skipper missed.
- Virat Kohli is the first Indian batsman to score a century on a World Cup debut – He scored an unbeaten 100 against Bangladesh.
- Virat Kohli the wicketkeeper – in a match between India and Bangladesh at Dhaka, when Dhoni took a break and Kohli kept wickets for an over.
- In 2008 Virat Kohli became the only cricketer to score 500+ runs in a bilateral ODI series
- Virat Kohli is the youngest player to win the ICC ODI Cricketer of the Year award at the age of 23.
Virat Kohli Batting Career Summary
What is Virat Kohli net worth in rupees?
Virat Kohli net worth in rupees is Rs. 688 crores.
What is the highest score of Virat Kohli?
Virat Kohli’s highest score in a test match is 254, In ODIs- 183 and in T20-94.
Who is the richest cricketer in the world?
Sachin Tendulkar is the richest cricketer in the world.